Welcome to my unofficial guide to Boat Tours and Rides in Naples Florida!
After practically moving into Naples Florida for the past few weekends I have booked all the boat rides available to find the best ones; meanwhile my boyfriend was driving me insane with all of his quirks luckily there were security cameras on the decks or I might’ve pushed him accidentally of course…
Finding the best boat rides in Naples Florida comes down to three things your preferences, where you want to board and of course budget. As soon as you know these it will be easy to find the best for your liking.
You see with my boyfriend we’re a couple who travels a lot and experiences the US and all its beauty. We tend to blog about our adventures so others will know which are the best spots.
Just like other couples we have a few disagreements once in a while and our reviews are sprinkled with them.
I’m ranking the 9 best boat rides in Naples FL on entertainment value, friendliness, adventure and of course price.
Now you can rest assured that only the best of the best are on the list below. You will have a great time no matter which one you choose.
Let me see them already!
#1 Sweet Liberty Catamaran Sailing & Boat Tours – Best Private Boat Tours Naples Florida
I was sitting on the boat, looking out at the calm ocean. I breathed in the salty air and felt my muscles relax as we sailed away from the dock. I was on a boat tour with my boyfriend.
We had just finished a wonderful dinner and were now taking in the sights of Naples.
The captain and his crew were so friendly and welcoming that I felt at ease. We sailed by some beautiful manor homes and stopped at an uninhabited island for a while.
We were able to explore around Naples. It was really peaceful and I felt like I had gotten away from it all.
The best part was swimming in the crystal blue water. It was so refreshing and relaxing.
We had an amazing time on the boat tour and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a fun and relaxing experience. Thanks for the great memories!
Here’s why it’s a great idea to book them:
- The crew is friendly and welcoming
- You get to hike on an island and swim in the ocean
- On day trips you can visit nearby islands, friends of ours discovered turtle nests and took a swim in crystal blue water.
- You can get temporary tattoos and coconut water
- The trip is affordable
#2 Naples Princess – Best Sunset Cruise In Naples Florida
It was a beautiful evening, and I was excited to be going on this yacht cruise. The sun was setting in the sky, and the cool breeze was blowing. I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect trip.
As for a yacht cruise it did not disappoint. The crew was very friendly and accommodating, and the yacht was in great condition. The views of the city were spectacular, and it was a great experience overall.
The nighttime tour of the city was very enjoyable. They had two full-service bars, so drinks were never an issue. The tour itself was nice.
Who doesn’t enjoy a spectacular evening on the water to watch the sunset? Check-in went smoothly, but I advise arriving early. It did take some time to get everyone there checked in at the same time.
The location was good, and the parking was fine. Best of all it wasn’t jam packed with people.
These are the reasons why you should book them:
- The nighttime tour of the city was very enjoyable
- The yacht is in excellent condition and recently refurbished
- The crew had everything planned out and were very helpful
- You get to watch the sunset
- There was plenty of space downstairs to view the sunset when it came the time
- The meals were reasonably priced and delicious
- It’s a great value for your money
#3 Pure Florida – Boat Tours Naples Florida Tin City
It was my first time ever going on a cruise with Pure Florida, and I wasn’t sure what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised when we arrived at the port and were the first in line to board the boat. We quickly made our way up to the upper deck, where the best views of the area were to be had.
The captain and crew were very knowledgeable about the region and were happy to answer any questions we had.
One of the highlights of the trip was seeing the dolphins swim in the wake of the boat. They seemed to be having as much fun as we were!
When the sun started to set, we made our way down to the bar area where we enjoyed some refreshing beverages while continuing to take in the beautiful scenery.
All too soon, the cruise came to an end, but we left with wonderful memories of our time on the Pure Florida boat.
This is why you should book them for a tour:
- The captain and crew were very knowledgeable about the region, and they answered all queries.
- There is a bar with affordable alcoholic beverages for purchase that is open during the evening.
- Dolphins are known to frequent this area. They love riding in the wake of the boats.
- The views from the upper deck are beautiful and it’s a great place to relax
- The cruise leaves from downtown Naples so it’s easy to get to
- It’s a great way to see the local area and spend time with your special someone
#4 Cool Beans Cruises – Best Sunset Boat Tours Naples Florida
We were greeted by the captain, who was a friendly and personable guy. It was a beautiful day as I set sail on my cruise ship. The sun was shining and everything was perfect.
We set sail and I couldn’t help but admire the stunning view of the mountains.
The captain skillfully navigated us through the waterways, and before long we were surrounded by dolphins! It was an amazing experience to see them swimming so close to the boat.
We enjoyed a delicious dinner of shrimp and champagne cocktails as we sailed into the night. The captain pointed out the different sights, and it was truly a magical experience.
I had an incredible time on my Cool Beans Cruise, and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a unique and memorable experience.
These are more than enough reasons to book them:
- The captain was outstanding and made the trip memorable
- The sunset was beautiful and the dolphins showed up just in time
- The champagne cocktail was a nice touch
- The shrimps were delicious
- The trip was affordable and great value for the money
- There is plenty of room to move about
- The service is quick and polite
#5 Everglades Excursions
I’ll never forget the time we went on an Everglades excursion with my boyfriend. We were all so excited about the adventure. Our guide, Tom, was extremely knowledgeable about the area and its history, and he pointed out all kinds of landmarks and animals as we drove to our airboat tour destination.
The airboat ride itself was thrilling and unlike anything we’d ever done before. We zoomed around in the shallow water, spotting alligators and other wildlife.
I enjoyed the 45-minute airboat trip the best.
Now back to Tom our tour guide; he has provided a wealth of interesting information, identified landmarks and animals, and described the region’s ecology.
The tour was truly one of the most exciting/thrillful experiences we’ve ever had. We are extremely happy that we booked this excursion.
Here’s why it’s an absolute must to book them:
- The tour guide was extremely knowledgeable about the history and wildlife of the area
- The airboat trip was thrilling and exciting, a unique experience that we would recommend to anyone.
- The alligator show at the sanctuary was fantastic
- The trip provided an overview of the ecology of the Everglades
- The area around Everglades City is rich in history
- The trip was great value for money
#6 Naples Trolley Tours – Best Day Cruises From Naples Florida
I’ve always loved spending time by the water. There’s something about the sound of the waves that just relaxes me. As a child, my family would go to the beach every summer. I would spend hours playing in the sand and swimming in the ocean.
So no wonder why we have booked Naples Trolley Tours
I’ll never forget the moment when my boyfriend’s hat blew off while we were on our trolley tour of Naples with Wayne. Wayne, our fantastic tour guide, immediately stopped the trolley and got out to retrieve it for him. My husband was really grateful and we had a good laugh about it.
All in all It was a beautiful day and we had a great time touring the area and learning about its history. Wayne was really knowledgeable and entertaining, and he showed us all of the best sites.
I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Naples. It’s a great way to get a taste of the city and see all the areas you may want to revisit when you have more time. Thanks, Wayne, for a wonderful experience!
Here’s why Naples Trolley Tours is a good idea to book:
- The trolley tour visited each of the tourist sites we wanted to see
- Wayne was really knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor
- It’s a fantastic method to get a taste of Naples while still allowing you to explore all the areas you may want to revisit when you’ve got more time.
- I didn’t realize just how much ground it covered.
- There are many activities available for all ages in the park.
#7 Naples Water Tours – Best Naples Boat Tours Of Homes
Since it wasn’t our first boat trip to Naples, I couldn’t help but wonder what the day would bring. Maybe we will see dolphins?
The atmosphere on the boat was like a home party, with everyone chatting and enjoying drinks from the bar. As we set off, I leaned back and watched the waves. It wasn’t long before we were greeted by a group of dolphins, and I was in awe.
We spent the next few hours sailing around the bay, taking in the sights. Our captain was funny and informative, sharing stories about the homes we passed. I felt like a celebrity as we sailed past some of the most expensive homes in Naples.
Eventually, we made our way to a private island. I was thrilled to have the chance to walk on the beach and enjoy the views. As I wandered down the path, I couldn’t believe how lucky I was. I felt like I had won the lottery.
The day couldn’t have been more perfect. I will always treasure the memories of this boat ride and the dolphins that made it so special.
This is why you should book them for a boat tour:
- The tour is informative and entertaining
- The captain is knowledgeable and experienced
- The tour provides a unique and picturesque view of Naples
- Your stop includes a private beach
- This private island is a great place to relax and enjoy the scenery
- If you enjoy sightseeing and wildlife viewing this is the one for you
- Seeing dolphins and manatees up close is priceless
- It’s a great value for the money
#8 Cruisin Tikis Naples – Best Boat Tours Naples Florida
A Tiki bar you say? I’m in; that’s what my boyfriend said when I started telling him about this boat tour that we should check out.
We’ve been through Naples FL with many boats and it started to be the same old same old.
I love when people are punctual or early; this was the case with Captain Steve. We hopped on board with a few other people and our journey started.
We visited the most common places around Naples Bay and we almost started to be bored when Captain Steve started sharing stories and facts that the other boat operators didn’t know about.
Also, we made a pit stop at a Tiki bar. We had a blast and thanks to the drinks we were in high spirits.
After that we continued our trip. Yes even after these many cruises we have learned something new.
Check out the reasons why you should book this boat cruise:
- They offer a unique experience not found elsewhere
- They are very flexible and accommodate changes
- The captain is a great guy and makes the trip more enjoyable
- The tiki bar stop is a lot of fun
- They arrive early with everything you’ll need for a pleasant journey
- The excursion is wonderful and one-of-a-kind!
#9 SunDazed Boat Tours – Best Pontoon Boat Tours Naples Florida
Our final boat tour was with Captain Kristina and SunDazed boats. She is an expert at taking care of people. So if you want to get pampered and everything handled for you she is the right captain for you.
She knows how to make a cruise amazing. Since from the very first contact (booking) she kept us in the loop so everything went smoothly as possible.
Kristina took care of everything, from the food to the shell hunting, and we had a great time.
Don’t get me started about shell hunting. My boyfriend was going on and on about what the heck are we going to do with all those shells? Well, they are excellent memories.
I know I’m talking way more about our captain than the tour but she really made a difference. Her passion for the region is infectious and she has a great attitude. You will not be disappointed if you hire her!
Here’s why SunDazes is highly recommended by us:
- The tour is well-organized and allows for plenty of time to enjoy the beach, as well as explore Marco Island
- The tour guide is knowledgeable and passionate about the area, and is able to provide a wealth of information about the local sights
- Shell hunting was a blast
- Canal cruising was a unique experience
- The tour is great value for money, and offers a lot of bang for your buck!
Conclusions on Best Boat Tours – Rides Naples Florida
You can obviously tell that we had a blast on these boat trips. From shell hunting to great food and drinks we had experienced it all.
Even though we went on more than a dozen tours each had something unique to offer and we were never bored.
Besides the tours in most cases the captain and the crew made the biggest impressions on us. Whenever we’re back in Naples we will pick that tour where the captain was the best.
So If you’re looking to enjoy a boat ride in Naples Florida then we have the perfect list of tour operators for you.
Whether you want to see dolphins or explore Marco Island, our team has compiled a comprehensive showroom of tours that will meet your needs and wants.
Maybe you can help me out, could you do me a favor and share this post? It will help me out a lot. Thank you!