The 5+1 Hotels on the Beach in Naples Florida with Hidden Gems Included
Welcome to my unofficial guide to the Best Hotels on the Beach in Naples Florida!
After spending the last few weekends staying at hotels in Naples FL we have analyzed everything from the room, staff, beaches, bars you name it; we’ve done it all to bring the best hotels on the beach; meanwhile my boyfriend checked every drawl (of course they were empty) in every hotel and he managed to find the bible, maybe there’s a prayer for an upgrade?
Finding the perfect hotel which is next to the beach comes down to two things your needs and budget. As soon as you know these it will be easy to find the right hotel for your preferences.
You see I’m a professional wanderer and blogger and so is my boyfriend. We are unofficial wanderer in the USA. We spend a lot of time together while traveling so we bicker from time to time and that might leak into our blog. It’s all good fun.
Now I’m ranking these 5+1 hotels on staff friendliness, room view, beach and pool quality and of course price.
No matter which hotel you choose it will be a good one because only the best of the best were picked on the list below. So enjoy your stay.
Let me see them already!
#1 La Playa Beach & Golf Resort – Best Hotel In Naples Florida On The Beach
Our first “secret shopping” experience started at the La Playa Resort.
We had spent weeks deliberating over which beachfront hotels we should visit in Naples and were both mesmerized by the beauty of this one. Game, set match.
The lush, green gardens; the sparkling, blue ocean; and the white, sandy beaches all seemed to call out to us.
We weren’t disappointed once we arrived and were greeted by the smiling staff. Our room was just as lovely as described on Booking. Sometimes we pick the seclusion option so the private pool and beach access were exactly what we wanted.
Each day we lounged on the beach, reading books and listening to the waves crash against the shore, and each night we enjoyed delightful dinners overlooking the sea.
Everyone we encountered was so kind and helpful, going out of their way to make sure we had a wonderful time. From the lovely ladies at reception to the attentive waitstaff at Baleen, we felt truly pampered.
I would definitely recommend La Playa Resort to anyone looking for a relaxing, romantic getaway.
Here are the top reasons why you should stay here:
- The rooms at La Playa Beach & Golf Resort have all just been renovated and offer great views of the beach and bay.
- The scenery is magnificent and the rooms are practically on the beach
- The staff is incredibly friendly and accommodating, going above and beyond to make sure guests have a great stay.
- The food at Baleen, the resort’s onsite restaurant, is incredible, with dishes that are sure to please even the most demanding tourists.
- Are you looking for a quiet, low-key getaway? You have just found the spot.
- If you want the ultimate privacy then renting a cabana at the pool is a great way to relax and enjoy life.
#2 The Ritz-Carlton Naples – Best 5 Start Hotel in Naples Florida
The Ultimate VIP experience!
Next on our list was the Ritz-Carlton.
We arrived at the Ritz Carlton Naples with high expectations. I had always heard wonderful things about this luxurious hotel, and I was not disappointed. The minute we walked in, we were greeted with smiles all around.
Our room was spacious and comfortable. And the view was simply amazing. We watched every sunset from there and it was simply amazing with a bottle of champagne.
At breakfast, the manager of Terrazzo came out and wanted to make sure we were all right!
The Ritz Carlton Naples exceeded our expectations in every way. From the moment we arrived, we felt valued and appreciated. The staff went out of their way to make sure my stay was comfortable and enjoyable.
Here’s why it’s an absolute must to book this hotel:
- The Ritz-Carlton Naples provides excellent customer service, with every staff member going out of their way to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable.
- The hotel is well-maintained and exquisitely decorated, providing a luxurious experience at every turn.
- The rooms are spacious and offer beautiful views of the Gulf Coast.
- The hotel offers a variety of fun things to do, including a luxurious spa, top-notch restaurants, and a world-class golf course.
- The hotel is in a great location for exploring Naples and the surrounding area.
#3 Vanderbilt Beach Resort
Oh the Vanderbilt. Is it just the name or it’s really that good?
Let’s find out.
The rooms are immaculate and beautifully decorated with a lot of attention to detail.
I love the swimming pool it’s huge and has a lovely tropical feel to it. The beach is Vanderbilt’s main attraction and it definitely doesn’t disappoint. There are always plenty of beach chairs and fresh towels available, as well as umbrellas and cocktails.
You can also order food to be delivered to you on the beach. The best part is that there’s a wonderful beach attendant who takes care of everything for you.
We really enjoyed this Beach Resort.
The Turtle Club restaurant, which is located nearby, is excellent, the food is delicious and the sunset views are stunning (so we heard).
The Vanderbilt Beach Resort is definitely one of the area’s hidden gems. It’s a beautiful location with a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere.
Here’s why it’s a good idea to book this hotel:
- The Vanderbilt Beach Resort is a great choice because it is located on the beach and offers beautiful rooms and a lovely swimming pool.
- The beach is the main draw for this resort because guests have access to beach chairs, fresh towels, umbrellas, cocktails, and food.
- The Turtle Club restaurant, which is located nearby, is excellent.
- This beach has a nice atmosphere and is a hidden gem.
- The staff is friendly and the location is beautiful.
#4 Edgewater Beach Hotel Naples – Best Naples Beach Hotel for Location
The Ultimate Royalty Experience!
As we walked along the beach, we couldn’t help but feel the warmth of the sun on my skin. The sand felt soft beneath my feet, and the sound of the waves crashing against the shore was soothing.
And then we turned to see the Edgewater Beach Hotel, and we were blown away. It was even more beautiful than we had imagined. The hotel was pristine, and the staff was so welcoming. It’s like being transported to a paradise oasis.
The room was stunning and offered everything we could possibly need. I loved the large king-size bed and the beautiful view of the pool and the Gulf. I quickly unpacked and then we headed down to the beach.
I was so excited to finally be able to relax and enjoy the weekend. The Edgewater Beach Hotel definitely did not disappoint. From the moment we arrived, we were treated like royalty.
If you want that 5-star experience look no further.
The top reasons why it’s you should book it:
- The Edgewater is one of my favorite hotels in the world because it is well-maintained and offers all the necessary things to get pampered.
- The property was spotless and the beach bar is an extra plus.
- The room was also spotless and had a king-size bed.
- The condo is located on the ground floor with a balcony over the pool and Gulf.
- The resort delivers 5-star service and quality.
- The front desk staff is friendly and the rooms are comfortable, warm, and inviting.
- Pools are beautiful and only a short walk from the beach!
#5 Naples Grande Beach Resort – Best Naples Resort On The Beach
We have taken a break from Naples and after a few weeks we returned once again to finish off our list of hotels.
So after a long day of traveling, we were finally able to relax on the white sands of Naples Grande Beach Resort.
From the moment we arrived, the staff was incredibly welcoming and accommodating. I was given a cold drink and a tour of the property, which is absolutely stunning.
We stayed in one of the luxurious villas on the area, and it was perfect for us. The view from our balcony was incredible, and we spent many hours enjoying the sun and surf. The beach here is absolutely beautiful, and the water is crystal clear.
I cannot say enough good things about Naples Grande Resort.
Here’s why you don’t want to miss out on this hotel:
- The resort is ideally situated on the beach with stunning views
- The staff is impeccably attentive and considerate, going above and beyond for guests
- The staff is attentive and considerate, going above and beyond to ensure guests’ comfort
- The view from the 12th floor is beautiful, especially at sunset
- The pool water is perfect, and the hot tub is a great bonus
- There is a lot of fun to be had at the resort, for people of all ages
#6 Hilton Naples
The Hilton was the last one on our list so we booked it.
I was really excited to stay at the Hilton Naples. It was close to the beach, and I loved spending time in the sand. I was looking forward to getting some sun and swimming in the ocean.
When we got there, we were greeted by Javier, the valet. He was really friendly and helped me with our bags. I went to reception and Theresa helped us get set up in the room.
The room was really nice and had a great view of the ocean. I was really tired from my trip, so I went to bed right away.
The next morning, I woke up and went down to breakfast. The Hilton Naples has a really great buffet breakfast with a lot of delicious food.
We ate as if we were starving and then went to the beach. The Hilton has a shuttle service that takes you to and from the beach, which is really convenient.
We spent the day at the beach, swimming and relaxing in the sun. In the evening, I took the tram back to the hotel and had dinner at Shula’s, the onsite steakhouse. The food was really incredible, and we had a great time.
We had a really great time at the Hilton Naples. The hotel is close to the beach and has a shuttle service, so it’s really convenient.
Here’s why you don’t want to miss out on this hotel:
- The Hilton Naples is located in a great spot, close to the beaches and other activities
- They call it the breakfast of champions and I believe them because it was great every day
- The shuttle service to and from the beach is very helpful
- The room was comfortable and quiet
- Shula’s Steakhouse is located inside the hotel and serves amazing cuisine
- The employees are all courteous and helpful
Are there Marriott Hotels In Naples Florida On The Beach?
Yes here’s a list of Marriott Hotels In Naples Florida On The Beach:
- Courtyard by Marriott Naples
- Residence Inn by Marriott Naples
- Spring Hill Suites by Marriott Naples
Are there 5 star Hotels in Naples Florida?
Yes there are 5-star hotels in Naples Florida here’s the list:
- The Ritz-Carlton Naples
- The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort Naples
- Knickerback Estate
Which are the best Cheap Hotels In Naples Florida?
The best Cheap Hotels In Naples Florida are:
- Fairways Inn of Naples
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Naples Downtown
- Spinnaker Inn of Naples
- Super 8 by Wyndham Naples
Conclusions on Hotels on the Beach in Naples Florida
All in all we had a blast trying out these hotels in Naples Florida. Now there are other hotels to choose from but these were the only ones next to the beach.
Basically there’s not much difference between these hotels. They are all top-notch and the service is perfect. The views are almost the same. Maybe the determining factor will be the price.
I hope you enjoyed our trip in these hotels and maybe you can help us out by sharing this story. It would mean a lot. Thank You!
Frequently Asked Questions: