Welcome to my unofficial guide to the Best Shopping in Naples Florida!
After spending the last few weeks in Naples FL, I thought it would be a great idea to collect all the best shopping experiences in one article so let it be luxury shopping, malls, boutiques or outlets I have covered them all; meanwhile I’ve sent my boyfriend to a brewery so he doesn’t get bored…
No matter what you’re after you will find it in Naples. Since I didn’t want to bore you with a mile-long description I’ve created some nice bite-size chunk descriptions of the best of the best shop in Naples.
Scroll a bit and you will find the 3 hot spots for shopping. If you want to indulge in luxury shopping I have the perfect list for that. Maybe you want to check out some boutiques or malls I have a list for that as well. And we shouldn’t forget department stores and outlets yes I’ve covered all this and more.
You see I’m a professional wanderer. I’ve met my boyfriend wandering through the USA and ever since then we have been sharing our experiences by blogging. Plus I love shopping so this is why I’ve put together this article.
Let me see them already!
Let’s start out with Naples Florida Shopping District
5th Avenue Shopping Naples Florida – Best High-End Shopping In Naples Florida
I absolutely love Fifth Avenue Shopping in Naples Florida! It’s such a wonderful place to walk and window shop.
There are so many businesses, both old and new, located on the street. And while it can be a bit expensive at times, it’s always enjoyable to window shop. Plus, there are several restaurants located on the street, so it’s easy to mingle with others.
During peak season, I tend to avoid the center of town because it can get really crowded with non-local visitors.
But I have to say, it is a lovely meeting spot and the beating heart of Naples. There’s simply no way to top the concentration of stores and restaurants in this area. And as more units are built, chances are good that eateries or bars will stay open later.
Plus, on the street there is unlimited free parking.
The most popular and fashionable boutiques, department stores, galleries, artisans, antique shops, and specialty vendors are all located on Fifth Avenue. So many high-end shopping possibilities abound in this district!
No matter what you’re looking for you will find it here.
Downtown Naples Shopping (Third Street South) – Best Shopping In Naples Florida
Dusk was setting in as we arrived in Naples after an amazing boat tour.
The city was so beautiful and I could tell that we were going to have a great time shopping. This time I took my boyfriend with me.
As we walked down the Third Street South, I was in awe of all of the beautiful shops. The decor and clothing inside were so luxurious and I couldn’t help but feel a little out of place.
INFO: Third Street South is also known as Downtown Naples or Old Naples.
It was fun to window shop and imagine what it would be like to buy some of these beautiful things. We also enjoyed people watching and seeing all of the well-dressed individuals.
After a while, we walked over to the pier and enjoyed the view of the city. Even though we didn’t do any major shopping, I still had a great time exploring Naples and getting a taste of the high life.
Waterside Shops Naples
As I entered the luxurious store, I felt a sense of relief wash over me. It had been a long time since I had been able to shop in a place like this. I allowed myself to be drawn in by the beautiful displays and the intoxicating smell of new clothes.
I spent what felt like hours trying on different outfits, admiring myself in the mirror. I laughed to myself at how happy I felt; it was just a shopping trip, but it felt like so much more.
Every purchase felt like a victory, and I left the store feeling like I had conquered the world.
It was only when I got home and looked at my bank balance that I realized how much I had spent. But, even then, I didn’t regret a single penny.
Because sometimes, shopping is about more than just the clothes. It’s about feeling good in your own skin and treating yourself like the queen that you are.
A quick list of stores to check out: Gap, Anthropologie, Ann Taylor, Ann Taylor LOFT, Kate Spade and J. Crew, to name a few. Other home stores include Pottery Barn and William & Sonoma.
Best choice for restaurants: California Pizza Kitchen, Bricktops, Brios, and Silverspoon.
Luxury Shopping Naples, Florida
All the places above have luxury stores. However if you want to check out the best of the best here’s a quick list of luxury shopping stores
#1. Port Royal Jewelry Inc
If diamonds are a girl’s best friend then Port Royal is mine.
Here’s why it’s #1 on my list:
- The store has unique pieces that you won’t find anywhere else
- The staff is knowledgeable and helpful without being pushy
- The workmanship is fantastic
- They offer great customer service.
#2. The Englishman Fine Art
If you want to buy some high-quality works of art you need to hit up the Englishman they are unique in every sense of the meaning.
Here’s why the Englishman reached a high position on my list:
- The Englishman Fine Art has a wonderful collection of beautiful things that are not soon to be forgotten.
- The staff is wonderful and 5 stars all around.
- The gallery has a good collection, just more contemporary art.
- It is unique, beautiful, and interesting with beautiful art and unusual antiques.
#3. Ooh La La Jewels Du Jour
Finally there’s another jewelry store on my list. They really deliver the best.
Here’s why they have made it on my list:
- The store has a beautiful selection of fashionable pieces that would be perfect for anyone looking to add a touch of luxury to their wardrobe.
- The store also has a great selection of fun gifts for anyone, making it the perfect place to do all of your shopping in one go.
- The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful, making the shopping experience more enjoyable.
Best Boutiques In Naples Florida
So you fancy some boutique shopping? I just have the perfect list for you. Depending on your preferences these are the best at what they offer.
#1. Bella Jade Boutique
If you love boutique shopping Bella Jade is the place to be.
Here’s why you absolutely must check it out:
- The boutique is owned by Molly and Jason who are always doing wonderful things for their clients
- They offer freebies to their customers and are always ready to assist
- All the clothing is handpicked by Molly and is of excellent quality
- Molly’s fit suggestions have always worked out well for me
My second choice for boutique shopping is Rouze
Here’s why you need to stop by:
- The store has a trendy atmosphere
- Offers fabulous designer clothing
- Their clothing line is the most cutting-edge and up-to-date apparel.
- The lady who assisted me was very nice and helpful
- I snagged a major sale when I visited
You can’t leave Naples without checking Wildflower out:
Wildflower is a must-see and here’s why:
- Outstanding, pleasant customer service
- Huge selection of dresses for all occasions
- Affordable prices
- Tailors are available on site and alterations are done quickly and correctly
- Turnover is high so there are always new dresses to choose from
- Helpful and knowledgeable staff
- Great location in the heart of Naples shopping district
Naples Shopping Mall
If you love malls then you have to visit my top picks in Naples. There is a huge selection and don’t forget to get a foot massage when you’re done.
#1. Coastland Center
My #1 pick is the Coastland Center.
Here’s why you should definitely visit it:
- The mall offers a variety of different types of stores to shop from
- There is a great selection of food options at the food court (vegetarian/vegan friendly)
- The children’s play area is currently closed, but there is a game room not far from the food court
- The mall is extremely clean and well-maintained
- It’s a great place to go for a family outing or a fun date night
#2. Tin City Waterfront Shops
I love Tin City you can’t leave Naples without setting foot.
Here’s my it’s so high on my list:
- The Tin City Waterfront Shops is a great place for one-of-a-kind merchants
- The prices were surprisingly low
- There are a variety of seafood restaurants in the area
- The scenery is beautiful and the ambiance is calming
- Set a generous time aside to see everything in the Tin City Waterfront Shops
#3. The Village Shops on Venetian Bay
I hope you can handle another one because Village Shops are a must-see.
Here’s why I love shopping there:
- The Village Shops on Venetian Bay is located in a waterfront environment.
- It has a variety of businesses, including local eateries.
- The fountain is always fun for kids to watch.
- It’s a great place to meet with buyers to discuss purchasing a home or condo in Naples.
- The shops offer a variety of items, making it a great place to shop for everyone.
Department Stores In Naples, Florida
Most definitely the #1 place to visit is Dillard’s in the department store category.
Here’s why it is my top department store pick:
- They have a wide variety of clothing, including tall and thin sizes
- The staff are always willing to help, which is very important when you’re trying to find something specific.
- You will find the latest trends here
- Prices are reasonable
#2. Saks Fifth Avenue
You can’t walk by Saks without taking one innocent look, now can you?
This is why you should visit Saks:
- Has a wide variety of high-end products to choose from
- You will find high-end fashion and cosmetics
- The staff is knowledgeable and helpful
- They offer great sales and discounts
- The store is always clean and well-maintained
Finally Marshalls have the best deals in town it would be a shame to miss out on them.
Here’s why you should check it out:
- Great discounts on clothing, home furnishings, and other home accessories
- It’s easy to find something for the family
- Amazing discounts on just about everything they have for sale.
- The store is always busy with people looking for a good deal.
Clothing Stores In Naples, Florida
I love clothes and especially shoes so no wonder I have list of the best clothing stores in Naples
#1. Petunias of Naples
No matter in which season I visit Petunias, I always manage to find something dazzling.
Here’s why Petunias is my #1 pick:
- The store has a wide range of fashionable clothing that is perfect for all ages
- The store owner is always willing to help find the right outfit for you
- You can find it on Fifth Avenue, which is a great shopping district
- It’s owner-operated, ensuring that you get the best service possible
#2. Lux Boutique
The main reason that I’m a great fan of this boutique is that it offers the luxury item at an affordable price.
Here’s why I go to this boutique way too frequently according to my boyfriend:
- Lux Boutique has a great selection of clothing, including bright tops, gorgeous cashmere wraps, and interesting clothes that are perfect for any occasion.
- The employees are always kind and helpful, and the owner is truly passionate about her store.
- There’s something for everyone at Lux Boutique, making it the perfect place to shop for gifts or to find a new outfit for any occasion.
#3. Marissa Collections
My final stop on a shopping spree is always Marrissa’s.
Here’s why I stop by Marissa’s every chance I get:
- The store is very reputable and has been in business for a long time.
- They have a wide variety of clothing items to choose from.
- You will find a variety of different brands, so there’s something for everyone
- The prices are very reasonable, and they often have sales.
- The customer service is excellent and they are always willing to help.
Outlet Shopping Naples Florida
We can’t finish our Naples shopping trip without peaking into outlet shops. Here’s a list of outlets that are the best.
Since Macy’s opened their outlet section I never seen it empty there’s always someone checking something out.
Here’s why Macy’s is a great choice for an outlet:
- The Macy’s outlet store offers a wide variety of beautiful merchandise at moderate to really expensive prices.
- The decorations are beautiful and customer service is top-notch.
- Great selection of high-end brands
- Top-notch customer service
#2. Nordstrom Rack
My second pick is Nordstrom’s Rack because they have unbeatable pricing.
Here’s why Nordstrom’s is on my list:
- The Nordstrom Rack outlet store offers a great variety of sizes and styles, making it a perfect destination for finding something unique.
- The staff is always pleasant and willing to help, which makes the shopping experience even more enjoyable.
- The prices are unbeatable, making it a great place to find affordable clothing, accessories
- The prices are unbeatable
#3. Bealls Outlet
This outlet is great if you want to find some hidden gems at great prices.
Here’s why I highly recommend checking it out:
- The store is well organized and clean
- The employees are friendly and helpful
- There are weekly discounts which is a great honey trap
- The prices are reasonable
Best place for Shopping on Marco Island:
Here’s the best places for Shopping on Marco Island:
- Esplanade Shoppes at Marco Island
- Marco Walk Plaza
- Shops of Marco
- Orange Grove Shopping Center
- Island Plaza
Conclusions on the Best Shopping in Naples Florida
Wow this one was an exhaustive shopping experience. I don’t know what I would do if my boyfriend wouldn’t rub my feet after such a trip.
Anyways as promised I’ve given you a detailed map of where to go shopping in Naples FL. No matter what you’re looking for you will find it here.
Maybe you can help me? If you liked this article please share it because it helps out a lot. Thank you!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does Naples have good shopping?
Yes, Naples provides an excellent shopping experience. I mean, in this tiny city, you will find everything from great deals all the way up to high-end luxury items.
What should I wear in downtown Naples?
Wearing the right kind of clothing in downtown Naples comes down to the weather. You don’t need much. A couple of sweaters, long pants and a medium jacket should be enough.
Is Naples Florida high-end?
Yes Naples Florida is high-end. It’s one of the most affluent cities in the USA plus here you can buy one of the most expensive properties as well.
What is Naples Florida known for?
Naples Florida is known for the perfect balance. While it caters to the luxury lovers with amazing shopping and fine dining experience. Plus it’s a world-class culture center. Meanwhile, it’s quite accessible for families and it’s child friendly as well.
Where can I find Old Naples Shopping stores?
Old Naples is basically 3rd Street South. So if you find that street you’re in Old Naples already.
Where Can I find Downtown Naples Shopping Stores?
Downtown Naples is also on 3rd Street South. Once you get there you’re already in downtown Naples.